Mexico Day - March 2018 - St Paul's Grange Hotel - London.
ALLOCATION T&Cs will apply:
• 50% of all unused rooms will be automatically released 6 weeks prior to the arrival date & all remaining unused rooms will be automatically released 4 weeks prior to the arrival date
• Individual guests wishing to take up reservations from the ‘ALLOCATION’ held must contact the Central Reservations Office or the Hotel, quoting the unique reference number 180318Y
• Reservations must be Credit Card guaranteed and confirmed, via a secured website link, which will be provided together with the individual booking confirmations.
• Reservations from the ALLOCATION, once confirmed, may be cancelled 5 days prior to the arrival date.
• In case of a BLOCK cancellation of 8 rooms or more, the hotel reserves the right to raise the BLOCK cancellation T&Cs.
• Any unused rooms, once the ALLOCATION has been released, may be re-booked, subject to availability, and may be subject to different terms and conditions.
Below BLOCK ( 8 rooms or more ) T&Cs will apply ( per property ) :
Up to 29 days prior No charge
28 to 22 days prior to arrival 25% chargeable*
21 to 15 days prior to arrival 50% chargeable*
14 to 8 days prior to arrival 75% chargeable*
07 days or less 100% chargeable*
*For the avoidance of doubt, the above charges will be based on the rates as above plus 20% and such compensation charge does not include VAT. The cancellation policy will apply to any room/room nights added to the group before/after the contract is signed
25% to be paid on the contract being signed
50% to be paid no later than 30 days prior to the first arrival date of the group
Remaining 25% to be paid prior to the first arrival date for the group or on credit if credit facilities are agreed in advance and if sufficient credit limit is available.
Telephone: 0845-450-4400; 020 7233 7888
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND DISCOUNT CODES CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information will soon be published.