MexCC’s Annual Gala Dinner & Awards has become the most relevant social event for the Brit-Mex business community in London. During the celebration, awards are given to a Mexican and British company in two categories, entrepreneurs and international leaders to acknowledge and recognise the success of an entrepreneurial Mexican business in the United Kingdom and vice versa and a Mexican international leader doing business in the United Kingdom and vice versa. Our guests of honour and keynote speakers provide the perfect opportunity to network with high level women and men from the private and public sector.
Previous Annual Gala Dinner & Awards:
2018 at St Paul's Grange Hotel
Keynote Speaker - MexCC's Chairman, Yves Hayaux du Tilly and Mexico's Ambassador to UK & NI Julian Ventura
Awards 2017 - Mexican Entrepreneur in UK - Gina Vega - Bishopsgate Dental.
- British Entrepreneur promoting Mexico - Kristen Schnepp - Gringa Dairy.
- British International Leader - British Petroleum opening its 100th retail station in Mexico.
- Mexican International Leader - Mexichem - for its acquisition of Netafim.
2017 - No event was celebrated.
2016 at City Grange Hotel
Keynote Speaker - Luis Peña Kegel - HSBC
Awards 2016 - Mexican Entrepreneur in UK - Alejandra Casas - Love Londres.
- British Entrepreneur promoting Mexico - Tarun Mahrotri - Peyote Group.
- International Leader - Global Hospitality Services - for its partnership with Grupo Posadas.
- International Leader in a joint Venture - Grupo Nacional Provincial and Sompo Canopius.
2015 at the In & Out Naval & Military Club.
Keynote Speaker - Jesus Reyes Heroles - Former Ambassador to the US former President of PEMEX - CEO of Grupo GEA.
Awards 2015 - Mexican Entrepreneur in UK - Kankun Sauce.
- British Entrepreneur promoting Mexico - KidZania London.
- International Leader - Premier Oil winner of the First Oil & Gas bidding in Mexico.
- International Leader in a joint Venture - FR-EE & Foster & Partners New International Airport for Mexico.
2014 at the Waldorf Hotel
Keynote Speaker - Luis Robles Chairman of the Board of Directors at BBVA Mexico
Awards 2014 - Mexican Entrepreneur in UK - Roberto Alvarado and Marysol Sanchez Mestizo Restaurant -
- British Entrepreneur promoting Mexico -
- International Leader - Ener-G
- International Leader - Proximo Spirits
2013 - 8 Northumberland Avenue
Keynote Speakers - Claudia Ruiz Massieu Minister of Mexico Tourism
Awards 2013 - Mexican Entrepreneur in UK- MexGrocer
- British Entrepreneur promoting Mexico - ProComex
- International Leader - British Company- Virgin Atlantic & Virgin Holidays
- International Leader - Mexican Company- Aeromexico